- Hope Lives Here
- Saint Francis Hospital to Serve the Military
- Back Pain? Dr. Hansraj published on CNN.com
- DR. KOUTCHER LEADS CANCER CENTER
- 100 YEARS YOUNG: COME & EXPERIENCE THE NEW SAINT FRANCIS
- "Innovations" Newsletter Out Now
- Fellow Surgeon Observes Robotic Surgery
- Healthcare Changes Discussed
- Mega Tree
- Dr. Hansraj authors new book on spinal care
- Click here for Meditech help!
- Saint Francis Gets Top Safety Rating
- Home Care Career Day August 20
- Home Aide Gets State Award
- Nursing Scholarships Awarded
- Saint Francis Stages Disaster Drill
- Preschool program turns 30
- Award for Nursing Excellence
- Cancer Center subject of new video
- Saint Francis Tops in State
- Hospital awards highest honor
- Walk/Run events benefits Panichi Center
- Physician Award
- Watch our Commercials
- Saint Francis Offers Nursing, Health Scholarships
- Memorial Event Raises $20,000
- Annual Hoops Event Set For March 20
- Saint Francis Hospital Seeks Nominees for Physician Award
- Operating Rooms Have Latex-Free Environment
- Event Benefits Panichi Center
- Taste of the Hudson Valley
- Doctors of Excellence Named
- Long-term Employees Saluted
- 5 Presented Franciscan Award
- Psychiatric Services Accredited
- Cancer Center Relocates
- HOSPITAL VIDEO WINS CANCER AD AWARD
- Accolades, Awards
- Pastoral Care
- Community Service Plan
Event Benefits Panichi Center
The Hand-in-Hand 5K Super FUN Run/Walk incorporating the Walkway Over the Hudson and the Mid-Hudson Bridge on Sunday, April 17 will benefit the Panichi Family Center for Communication and Learning at Saint Francis Hospital.
The event is sponsored by the students of Maplebrook School in Amenia with the proceeds a gift to the children at the Panichi Center, one of five special needs preschool sites operated in Dutchess County by the hospital.
Pre-registration for the Hand-in-Hand Run/Walk is $20 (runners), $10 (walkers). Pre-register by April 8 and be eligible for two tickets to the Taste of the Hudson Valley. Day of the event registration (on the Highland side of the Walkway) is 10 a.m. for runners, 11:30 a.m. for walkers. Day of race registration is $25 for both events. Children under 5 are free. A $30 family plan is available. Go to www.walkway.org for parking locations.
This is the sixth run/walk. About 75 children and adults participated in the first at the Harlem Valley Rail Trail.
Maplebrook School is a coeducational boarding school for students with learning differences and/or attention deficit disorder. The hospital’s Special Needs Preschool program, in addition to the Panichi Center in Beacon, has sites in Poughkeepsie, Hyde Park, Red Hook and Millbrook serving children with autism, speech delays, gross and fine motor delays and hearing impairment, among other challenges.
The run/walk is sponsored by Maplebrook School, Saint Francis Hospital, Royal Carting Service, Co., K-104.7 radio and Pepsi. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available. For registration forms and more information call 845-483-5581.