Your gifts have enabled Saint Francis to complete several multimillion-dollar capital projects within the last several years including the Herb & Sue Ann Redl Center for Cancer Care, the Panichi Family Center for Communication and Learning, the James J. McCann Emergency Care Center, the George T. Whalen Family Trauma Center (New York State's busiest Level II Trauma Center since 2003) and the Monsignor Brinn Center for Psychiatric Care. Saint Francis Health Care Foundation offers a variety of giving opportunities. Please contact the Foundation for more information: Saint Francis Health Care Foundation, 241 North Rd., Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, or you may call the Foundation at 845-431-8707.
Saint Francis Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees
- Michael T. McCormack, Chair
- Vincent J. Miller, Vice Chair
- Steven G. Buso
- Frank M. Castella, Jr.
- Mark Foster, MD
- Kenneth S. Herman
- Elizabeth Hilton
- Leon A.C. Isaac, MD
- Lobsang T. Lhungay, MD
- Angela LoBianco-Barone
- Arthur Nizza, DSW
- Charles S. North
- Robert J. Ranieri Jr.
- Jerome Simonetty
- Susan Spinelli
- Richard K. Whalen, DDS
Saint Francis Health Care Foundation
- Pamela J. Landolt, Director of Development
- Barbara Lynch, Foundation Manager
- Laura Facchin, Grants Coordinator
- Arlette Porpiglia, Coordinator of Special Events
- Lisa Caldwell-Moskowitz, Foundation Assistant
- David Budd, Corporate Communications Marketing Specialist
For more information on the Foundation and how you can help support Saint Francis Hospital, please call the Foundation at 845-431-8707.