Your gifts have enabled Saint Francis to complete several multimillion dollar capital projects within the last several years including the Panichi Family Center for Communication and Learning, the James J. McCann Emergency Care Center, the George T. Whalen Family Trauma Center (New York State's busiest Level II Trauma Center since 2003) and the Monsignor Brinn Center for Psychiatric Care. Saint Francis Health Care Foundation offers a variety of giving opportunities. Please contact the Foundation for more information: Saint Francis Health Care Foundation, 241 North Rd., Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, or you may call the Foundation at 845-431-8707.
Saint Francis Health Care Foundation Board of Trustees
- David M. Birsner, Chair
- Michael T. McCormack, Vice Chair
- Vincent J. Miller, Secretary
- Tammy Kirshon, CPA, Treasurer
- Steven G. Buso
- Frank M. Castella, Jr.
- Dianne F. Davis
- Mark Foster, MD
- Kenneth S. Herman
- Elizabeth Hilton
- Joseph Lepore
- Lobsang T. Lhungay, MD
- Angela LoBianco-Barone
- Charles S. North
- George M. Prisco
- Robert J. Ranieri Jr.
- Robert L. Savage
- Susan Spinelli
- Richard K. Whalen, DDS
Saint Francis Health Care Foundation
- Pamela J. Landolt, Director of Development
- Barbara Lynch, Foundation Manager
- Gail Jones, Coordinator of Foundation Relations
- Laura Facchin, Grants Coordinator
- Arlette Porpiglia, Coordinator of Special Events
- Heather Scism, Database & Research Coordinator
- Larry Hughes, Public Relations and Broadcast Services Coordinator
- David Budd, Corporate Communications Associate
For more information on the Foundation and how you can help support Saint Francis Hospital, please call the Foundation at 845-431-8707..