- Hope Lives Here
- Saint Francis Hospital to Serve the Military
- Back Pain? Dr. Hansraj published on CNN.com
- DR. KOUTCHER LEADS CANCER CENTER
- 100 YEARS YOUNG: COME & EXPERIENCE THE NEW SAINT FRANCIS
- "Innovations" Newsletter Out Now
- Fellow Surgeon Observes Robotic Surgery
- Healthcare Changes Discussed
- Mega Tree
- Dr. Hansraj authors new book on spinal care
- Click here for Meditech help!
- Saint Francis Gets Top Safety Rating
- Home Care Career Day August 20
- Home Aide Gets State Award
- Nursing Scholarships Awarded
- Saint Francis Stages Disaster Drill
- Preschool program turns 30
- Award for Nursing Excellence
- Cancer Center subject of new video
- Saint Francis Tops in State
- Hospital awards highest honor
- Walk/Run events benefits Panichi Center
- Physician Award
- Watch our Commercials
- Saint Francis Offers Nursing, Health Scholarships
- Memorial Event Raises $20,000
- Annual Hoops Event Set For March 20
- Saint Francis Hospital Seeks Nominees for Physician Award
- Operating Rooms Have Latex-Free Environment
- Event Benefits Panichi Center
- Taste of the Hudson Valley
- Doctors of Excellence Named
- Long-term Employees Saluted
- 5 Presented Franciscan Award
- Psychiatric Services Accredited
- Cancer Center Relocates
- HOSPITAL VIDEO WINS CANCER AD AWARD
- Accolades, Awards
- Pastoral Care
- Community Service Plan
Hospital awards highest honor
Poughkeepsie - The Franciscan Award, the highest honor Saint Francis Hospital bestows on individuals and its community health partners, was presented Saturday night to Sister Roberta Smith, OSF, Mary Law Moody and Anesthesia Associates of St. Francis, PC.
Over 400 people attended the 31st annual Franciscan Award Gala, sponsored by the Saint Francis Health Care Foundation, at The Grandview in Poughkeepsie. The black-tie affair started with a Celebration Reception followed by the award presentations, dinner and dancing.
Sr. Roberta grew up in Pelham, N.Y. She holds masters degrees from the College of New Rochelle and Maryknoll School of Theology. In 2004 and 2008 she was elected to the leadership team of the Sisters of St. Francis of the Neumann Communities. In 1914, the Sisters of St. Francis founded Saint Francis Hospital. For 10 years she led Saint Francis Hospital as chair of the board of trustees.
Mary Moody, the daughter of a Methodist minister, is a native of Louisiana. She was for 20 years the hospital’s director of Volunteer Services and has continued as a hospital volunteer since retiring.
Known throughout the community for her volunteerism in countless organizations, she is the recipient of awards such as the Marist College President’s Award (2009) and the New Horizons Foundation Award (2004). In 1996, she was honored as the American Association of University Women “Woman of the Year.”
Anesthesia Associates has provided anesthesia services at Saint Francis Hospital for over four decades. Incorporated in 1970 with four providers, the practice now has 16 physicians providing the latest innovations for acute pain management.