Saint Francis connects with the community in many ways. But, what we're proud of most, is what you have to say about your experiences.
From the heart
"Thank you for taking care of my nephew (in the Emergency Care Center) like he was your own child."
- Relative of pediatric patient
"Saint Francis Hospital is a thoroughly special place."
- Former trauma patient who is a physician from Pennsylvania
"...while I was there, everyone had a smile on their face and in their voice which psychologically puts a patient in a much better frame of mind."
- Grateful former patient from New Paltz
"I had heard positive comments from friends about your facility and am grateful to say that my experience was also positive."
- Grateful outpatient from LaGrangeville
"The care that was given me was exceptional to say the least. You have a wonderful group of angels in that department."
- Grateful patient from Millbrook
"Thank you for changing my opinions about hospitals and for making my experience such a positive one."
- Grateful patient from Marlboro, NJ
"When staff is functioning well together even miracles are possible, I believe. The Critical Care and Progressive Care Units exemplified this the best."
- Grateful patient from Pleasant Valley