- Hope Lives Here
- Saint Francis Hospital to Serve the Military
- Back Pain? Dr. Hansraj published on CNN.com
- DR. KOUTCHER LEADS CANCER CENTER
- 100 YEARS YOUNG: COME & EXPERIENCE THE NEW SAINT FRANCIS
- "Innovations" Newsletter Out Now
- Fellow Surgeon Observes Robotic Surgery
- Healthcare Changes Discussed
- Mega Tree
- Dr. Hansraj authors new book on spinal care
- Click here for Meditech help!
- Saint Francis Gets Top Safety Rating
- Home Care Career Day August 20
- Home Aide Gets State Award
- Nursing Scholarships Awarded
- Saint Francis Stages Disaster Drill
- Preschool program turns 30
- Award for Nursing Excellence
- Cancer Center subject of new video
- Saint Francis Tops in State
- Hospital awards highest honor
- Walk/Run events benefits Panichi Center
- Physician Award
- Watch our Commercials
- Saint Francis Offers Nursing, Health Scholarships
- Memorial Event Raises $20,000
- Annual Hoops Event Set For March 20
- Saint Francis Hospital Seeks Nominees for Physician Award
- Operating Rooms Have Latex-Free Environment
- Event Benefits Panichi Center
- Taste of the Hudson Valley
- Doctors of Excellence Named
- Long-term Employees Saluted
- 5 Presented Franciscan Award
- Psychiatric Services Accredited
- Cancer Center Relocates
- HOSPITAL VIDEO WINS CANCER AD AWARD
- Accolades, Awards
- Pastoral Care
- Community Service Plan
Saint Francis Hospital Seeks Nominees for Physician Award
Poughkeepsie - Saint Francis Hospital and Health Centers will recognize an outstanding Hudson Valley physician(s) who demonstrates excellence in medical practice and patient care. Nominations are now being accepted for the 11th Annual Award for Physician Excellence.
The award is sponsored by the Saint Francis Health Care Foundation and will go to the physician(s) who best exemplifies the hospital’s CREST of values: Compassionate Care, Respect, Excellence, Service and Teamwork. To be eligible, physicians must be active staff members in good standing at Saint Francis Hospital.
Nominations must be received by the Foundation office on or before Thursday, Feb.24. The announcement of the recipient will be made March 30.
Any Saint Francis Hospital employee, physician and/or member of the community may submit a nomination. Forms, available from the Foundation office (845-431-8707), must be completed in full and signed to be accepted. Faxed nominations cannot be accepted. The Nomination Review Committee will review all completed nominations and selected the award recipient.
Last year the award went to Drs. Robert Frisenda, director of The Breast Center at the Saint Francis Cancer Center and Trauma Surgeon Dr. Zubair Zoha.