- Center for Robotic Surgery
- Therapy Connection
- Cancer Care
- Trauma Emergency Services
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Home Services
- Hearing, Balance and Speech
- Healthy Living & Weight Loss
- Alcohol & Drug Dependency
- Cardiac Care
- The WorkPlace-Occupational Health
- Mental Health
- Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Nutrition Services
- Other Services
Speech-Language & Swallowing Services
Proud to serve the Hudson Valley as a Non-profit organization since 1955.
- State-of-the-art equipment and clinical procedures.
- Experience and ability to assess clients of all ages and levels of ability.
- Non-profit organization serving the communication needs of the region since 1955.
- Fully Licensed, Nationally Certified and Accredited
Evaluation and treatment of:
- Voice Issues
- Language Comprehension and Expression
- Academic-related Learning issues
- Reading Comprehension and Written Expression
- Auditory Processing Disorders can be assessed and treated in conjunction with our Audiology team of hearing specialists
- Speech Clarity, Phonemic Awareness; Oral-motor skills
- Augmentative Communication Speech-Generating Devices
- Accent Reduction
*Covered by most insurances
Swallowing/ Feeding (Dysphagia) Services
- Evaluation and treatment of swallowing or feeding concerns for all ages and levels of severity.
- Specialty procedures including: FEES, Modified Barium Swallow Studies, Pediatric Feeding
Offices in Poughkeepsie and Beacon
Convenient hours including late evening hours