The fundamental aspects of what make MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center what it is, are its people.
Coming together as a rich network of community members, there will always be strength in spirit, expertise and numbers to help you in times of need.
MidHudson Regional Hospital offers a host of support services opportunities for you and your loved one to cope with a variety of topics (SEE CALENDAR). These include:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Group
- Amputee Support Group
- Bariatric Support Group, Bariatric Surgery Education
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Caregiver Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Diabetes Pump Support Group
- OCD Support Group
- Smoking Cessation Support Program