The fundamental aspects of what make MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center what it is, are its people.
Coming together as a rich network of community members, there will always be strength in spirit, expertise and numbers to help you in times of need.
MidHudson Regional Hospital offers a host of support services opportunities for you and your loved one to cope with a variety of topics. SEE CALENDAR these include:
- Alcoholics Anonymous Group
- Amputee Support Group
- Asthma Support Program for Parents
- Bariatric Support Group
- Better Breathers Support Group
- BiPolar Children: Tri-State Network with Families with BiPolar Children
- Diabetes Support Group
- Diabetes Pump Support Group
- OCD Support Group
- Smoking Cessation Support Program
- Trigeminal Nerualgia Support Group
- Hudson Valley Spinal Injury Group