- SFH Presents: Discover Tuscany
- Make a Gift
- Benefit Events
- Event Sponsors
- Foundation Information
Ways to Give
Explore the many ways to give to Saint Francis. Join our family of supporters today.
Donors can choose from the following giving options or may call the Foundation at 845-431-8707 for more information:
- To make your gift by check, mail your donation to Saint Francis Health Care Foundation at 241 North Rd., Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- To make your gift by credit card go to donate online or you may call the Foundation at 845-431-8250
Pledges paid over time
- Major gifts may be pledged over time and may qualify as a naming opportunity (a plaque in your honor for recognition of major support).
- Contact the Foundation at 845-431-8707 to discuss making a multiple-year pledge.
Estate gifts: Various planned giving vehicle options are available such as:
- Gifts of appreciated assets, including securities or real estate
- Charitable trusts, including lead trusts or remainder trusts
- Naming Saint Francis Health Care Foundation in your will or living trust; suggested language: “I give [specific amount; percentage; or residue] to Saint Francis Health Care Foundation, a non-profit organization, located at 241 North Road, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 for its general purposes.”
Stock Transfer Instructions: To transfer stock from your brokerage account to
Saint Francis Health Care Foundation, please do the following:
- Notify your broker, in writing, of your intentions. Send a copy of this correspondence, or call Saint Francis Health Care Foundation, to notify us of your intentions.
Have your broker transfer the shares of stock to:
Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc.
2515 South Road, Ste. 202
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Account Reps: Ken Christman, Trish Spargo
Account #: 36918927 Saint Francis Health Care Foundation
Should you need assistance, please call the Foundation at (845) 431-8707
- Event tickets to three major annual events
- Individual Event Corporate Sponsorships
- Annual Corporate Sponsorships; a sponsorship level with recognition at all three major events within the year